Homemade Bridal Shower Favors
Homemade bridal shower favors are meaningful and memorable and always a hit with the guests.
Plus, these favors won't take a big bite out of your budget.
EDIBLE HOMEMADE BRIDAL SHOWER FAVORS
Everyone loves food. Especially sweets!
So, make your shower favors memorable by baking something special like homemade
cookies or fudge.
But, if you don't have time to bake anything, you can use bite-size fruit, like
cherries, grapes or dried fruit.
Other Bite-size food ideas
- Salted nuts
- Jordan almonds
- Hershey's kisses
- Custom M&M's
- Flavored jelly beans
- Chocolate-covered pretzels
Try to choose a container that will go with the theme of your shower to put your favors in.
Some ideas are:
- Chinese takeout containers
- Tiny paper sacks
- Shot glasses
- Plastic martini glasses or champagne glasses
- Tiny straw baskets
a ribbon around each gift and attach a computer generated 'Thank You' card to each
favor. Include the names of the bride and groom and the wedding date on
More Unique Food Ideas For Bridal Shower Favors
- If you are having a
bridal tea shower
, purchase latte cups and fill each cup with tea samples and accessories.
Choose either favorite teas or order something special from an online
- Give your guests a small potted herb plant with a special recipe for one of the dishes that was served at the shower.
- For a shower that is held near the Christmas holidays, make special holiday breads or Christmas cookies for your homemade bridal shower favors.
- For a
western themed shower
, fill small bottles with your favorite barbecue sauce. Then make
computer generated labels that have a picture of the bride and groom
scanned on them. Include their names and the wedding date on the labels.
- Or make a batch of 'Texas Trash' for your western themed bridal shower. Place the snack in decorative western tins.
USEFUL HOMEMADE BRIDAL SHOWER FAVORS
Not interested in food favor ideas? There are plenty more homemade gift ideas that your guests will love.
- If you are having an outside wedding shower, purchase straw hand fans. Personalize each fan with the names of the bride and
groom and the wedding date or attach a tag on the handle with this
- If the bridal shower is around the Christmas holidays, buy glass balls in the wedding colors.
With a paint marker print a sentiment, such as, Love and Cherish, on one side of the ball and the name of the bride and groom with the date on the other side.
Tie a sheer ribbon hanger to the top of the ball.
- Using a CD burner, create a CD with the brides favorite love songs or a CD with the #1 hit songs for each year of her life.
- For a garden theme shower, glue a personalized ribbon to a packet of
flower seeds. Add a computer printed note with the couples name and
- For a
western themed bridal shower
, plant a cactus plant in a 2-inch clay flowerpot. Tie a ribbon around
the neck of the pot. Attach a computerized card with the couples names
and date to the ribbon.
Homemade Favors Are Creative And Thoughtful
Whatever homemade bridal shower favors you make, everyone, especially
the bride, will appreciate your thoughtfulness and creativity. And you
will have created a very special memory for everyone.
You Are Here: » Younique Wedding Ideas Home » Unique Bridal Shower Ideas » Homemade Bridal Shower Favors